|Bed||Bath||Car||Land Size||Water Frontage||Pool||Media Room||Gym||Pontoon|
Prime North to Water Position and Endless Potential in Exclusive Isle of Capri.
A unique opportunity beckons in one of the Gold Coast’s most exclusive residential enclaves, Isle of Capri. Perfectly positioned in a tranquil setting and set out on a 584m2 waterfront block, this property boasts an enviable north-east aspect, a 15m stretch of private sandy beachfront and panoramic views which encompass the city skyline, Adam’s Basin and Girung Island.
The current residence is a cosy, single level, double brick cavity home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen, living and dining room with superb water views, a teaser of what you could expect to enjoy if you maximise the potential on offer and build up. Also featuring an 8m pontoon, pool and basement, there is also a rare drive through boat ramp and boat room on site, giving you full vehicle access from the street to the water’s edge.
Completely livable as is, it offers the best of both worlds – a comfortable home in a sought-after suburb but also promising unlimited potential to create your own custom architectural masterpiece in one of the most enviable locations on the Gold Coast.
Conveniently located less than 2km to the heart of Surfers Paradise, with its world-class cafés, restaurants and beaches, a leisurely 4 minute stroll to the upmarket Via Roma precinct, 30 minutes from Coolangatta Airport and with ample public transport close by, this is a rare chance to secure a property which promises unrivalled potential.
– Unique opportunity in exclusive Isle of Capri to create a custom architectural masterpiece;
– Enviable north-east aspect, 584m2 block with a 15m stretch of private sandy beachfront;
– Panoramic views which encompass the city skyline, Adam’s Basin and Girung Island;
– Current residence is a cosy, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level, double brick cavity home on a suspended concrete slab over basement;
– Master bedroom, kitchen, living and dining room all with superb water views;
– Full vehicle access from the street to the water’s edge with drive thru ramp and boat room;
– 8m pontoon, pool and L shaped basement ready potential to enlarge;
– Less than 2km to Surfers Paradise, 4min stroll to Capri on Via Roma precinct, 30 minutes from Coolangatta Airport and with ample public transport close by;
– Enjoy the best of both worlds – a comfortable home in a sought-after suburb but also promising unlimited potential.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.